Global and US cybersecurity market to reach $ 305.69
WASHINGTON, December 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Vantage Market Research has published a report titled – “Cybersecurity market by component (solutions, services) by solution / offering (identity and access management, infrastructure security, governance, risks and compliance, unified vulnerability management service offering, security service offering, data security and privacy, others) by type of deployment (Cloud, On-premise), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa): Global market assessment, 2021 – 2028â. According to the report, the cybersecurity market is expected to reach $ 305.69 billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 9.2% between 2021 and 2028. The factors that are facilitating the growth of the cybersecurity market are the increase phishing attempts, the increasing use of the service model, expansion of the use of cryptography, among others.
- The solutions segment is expected to expand into 8.1% CAGR over the forecast period. The key factor driving the growth of the solutions segment is the need to protect infrastructure in various industries such as utilities, government and other threats from cyber attacks.
- The Identity and Access Management segment held a market share of over 19.89% in 2020. Factors such as the growing need to monitor employee activities and properly manage data and enable information to be accessed. some employees are benefits that contribute to the approval of identity and access management solutions. The need to track different user incidents and automate security is also contributing to the growth of identity and access management solutions in various enterprises.
- North America is expected to develop at a 10.1% CAGR between 2021 and 2028. The increased budget dedicated to the security of services and solutions by small and medium enterprises and large enterprises in the region is expected to boost the regional market.
Download a free sample report (get a detailed analysis in PDF format – over 160 pages): https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/cyber-security-market-0180/request-sample
(We provide you with a free sample customized to your research needs, along with a Covid-19 impact analysis.)
Our free sample reports include:
- In-depth industry analysis, introduction, overview and outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Impact analysis 160+ Search report on pages (including latest searches)
- Provide guidance by chapter on request Updated 2020 regional analysis with graphical representation of trends, size and share, includes updated list of figures and tables.
- The updated report includes major market players with their sales volume, business strategy and revenue analysis using VMR research methodology
Some of the major players in the cybersecurity market are mentioned below:
|3||Airbus DS Communication|
|4||International ManTech Company|
|5||Booz Allen Hamilton|
|8||Lockheed Martin Company|
|9||Societe Generale Dynamique|
|ten||Northrop Grumman Corporation|
|13||Key W Holding Corporation|
|14||Checkpoint Software Technologies Ltd.|
Thales, NetCentrics, Airbus DS Communication, ManTech International Corporation, Booz Allen Hamilton, Panda Security, Salient CRGT, Lockheed Martin Corporation, General Dynamics Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Camber Corporation, CACI International, KeyW Holding Corporation, Checkpoint Software Technologies Ltd., BAE Systems, Digital Management, among others. Manufacturers are focused on choosing various growth strategies such as mergers, acquisitions and geographic expansion to increase their market share and gain competitive advantage.
If a company’s system is infected, it can lead to data leakage and bankruptcy. The increase in damage and threats is easing the cybersecurity market. Associations carefully prepare cybersecurity plans for malware to fight back and protect against itself. Cyber ââattacks are difficult to fight and detect, many different protection mechanisms must be used. The most important protection is employee awareness and training. The growing number of phishing cases is also making the market easier. Sometimes phishing emails are not addressed at all, these emails are sent to a number of potential victims, and the attempt is to trick them into connecting to some hoax version of common sites.
Browse 304 market data tables and 22 figures spread over pages and an in-depth table of contents on the ‘cybersecurity market by component (solutions, services) by solution / offering (identity and access management, infrastructure security, governance, risk and compliance, unified) Vulnerability management service offering, data security and privacy service offering, others) by type of deployment (cloud, on-premise), by region (America North, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America & Middle East & Africa): Global Market Assessment, 2021 – 2028“Report on https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/cyber-security-market-0180
Impact of COVID-19:
The current epidemic has affected all markets around the world. Many companies, including around the world Cyber ââsecurity market, were impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. To tackle the outbreak, the government and nations have put in place a number of tough measures, including locking down and adjusting a number of industry rules, to help various businesses stay competitive. The document includes a full breakdown of the analysis of the effects before and after the pandemic. During the COVID-19 situation, the market is expected to gradually gain ground by implementing strategic plans.
Asia-Pacific is expected to register a substantial CAGR. The application in various companies in different industries, such as telecommunications, energy, finance and technology, is expected to strengthen demand in Asia-Pacific. Typically, these attacks are ubiquitous in Southeast Asian countries.
Important questions answered in this report:
- What is the estimated market size and growth rate of the Cyber ââSecurity market?
- What segments are included in the cybersecurity market?
- What are the main companies active in the Cybersecurity market?
- What are the major driving factors driving the growth of the Cybersecurity market?
- How can I get free sample reports or cybersecurity market research?
The cybersecurity market is segmented as follows:
By component (revenue: USD billion, 2016-2028)
By Solution / Offering (Revenue: USD Billion, 2016-2028)
- Identity and access management
- Infrastructure security
- Risk and compliance
- Unified vulnerability management service offering
- Providing data security and confidentiality services
By type of deployment (Revenue: USD billion, 2016-2028)
By User Type (Revenue: USD Billion, 2016-2028)
- Large companies
- Small and medium enterprises
Get a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the cybersecurity market- https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/press-release/cyber-security-market-658050
- North America
- The rest of europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South East Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Do you have a specific question or requirement? Ask our industry expert @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/cyber-security-market-0180/inquiry-before-buying
Browse the latest research reports by VMR:
At (VMR) Vantage Market Research, we provide high-quality, quantified B2B research across over 20,000 emerging markets, in turn helping our clients map a constellation of opportunities for their businesses. We, as a market research and competitive intelligence consulting company, provide end-to-end solutions to our corporate clients to achieve their critical business goals. Our customer base spans 70% of Global Fortune 500 companies. The company provides high quality data and market research services. The company serves various businesses and clients in a wide variety of industries. The company offers detailed reports on several industries, including chemical materials and energy, food and beverage, health technology, and more. The company’s experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and numerous statistical tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 – 564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel. : +1 202 380 9727
E-mail: [email protected]
Latest press releases from Vantage Market Research @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/press-releases
Latest Vantage Market Research Blog @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/blogs