Green Earth Blockchain Token (GEBT) Launched on Crypto Exchanges in Europe and Asia
London, UK – (NewMediaWire) – October 21, 2022 – (King News Wire) – Green Earth Blockchain aims to bring transparency in the global food supply chain to fight against food fraud and adulteration, and Green Earth Blockchain Token (GEBT) is the instrument of this unique project which will follow food supply chains. supply with the blockchain.
Green Earth Blockchain Token (GEBT) was launched this week on two crypto exchanges in Europe and Asia to enable global participation in this unique blockchain project that will work with the global food industry and a wide range of natural products and resources natural.
GEBT tokens are now listed on Dex-Trade.com in Europe and Vindax.com in Asia, at an introductory price of 1 USDT. The total token supply is limited to 1 billion tokens, which will be released over 10 years. A small percentage of the total token supply is offered on exchanges to enable participation in the project and increase the user base for the tokens. GEBT tokens will be listed on a few more exchanges in the coming months to increase presence in key regional markets like the Middle East, India, Far East and North America.
Green Earth Blockchain strives to bring transparency into the food supply chain, by evaluating, authenticating and promoting all natural food products that are produced without adulteration or harmful chemicals like pesticides, dyes, etc.
Food quality is a major issue worldwide, and lack of transparency promotes food fraud or food adulteration. Investigations by food regulatory authorities such as the US FDA, UK FSA and FSSAI India have revealed that 10-30% of food samples do not meet the necessary standards. Harmful substances and prohibited chemicals are added to food, which cause many health problems. People from all countries are affected. India and China have the highest percentage of non-compliant food samples.
Green Earth Blockchain will bring transparency in the food supply chain. Each food product transaction will be visible on the blockchain, showing all participants involved in the transaction, from the farmer or food producer to the consumer. Food producers who cannot show source-level tracking and transparency will not be able to join Green Earth Blockchain.
Such a level of transparency has never been achieved before. It can bring disruptive changes to the global food industry, which is worth around US$11 trillion a year.
The founders and core team of Green Earth Blockchain have over 20 years of experience in natural agriculture, forestry development, natural ecosystems, food supply chain, import/export, logistics, l software industry, blockchain and cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology offers the world the fastest path back to sustainable paths, and GEBT aims to pave this path, as it connects the founders’ experience in preserving ecology, natural foods and community involvement to the transparency provided by the blockchain.
Top 5 Benefits of the Green Earth Blockchain
1. Reduced costs: The transparency in the food supply chain brought by Green Earth Blockchain can significantly reduce the costs of organic foods and make them affordable for more consumers.
2. Increased sales for customers/partners: Genuine food producers and food e-commerce businesses will get global exposure for their products, and their sales will increase due to their participation in Green Earth Blockchain.
3. Social impact: rural and tribal communities who often produce high quality natural foods in remote locations, will get credit and income for their high quality products, as Green Earth Blockchain will prove their authenticity, and customers will be able to see who are the real producers and who are not.
4. Global Certification: There will be no need for separate organic or organic certifications, as the listing of food products on Green Earth Blockchain will itself be a quality certification visible to consumers around the world.
5. Food Price Index: Customers will be able to see the true cost of authentic food products, increasing awareness of true costs, and forcing many food producers to justify their artificial prices and clean up their supply chain if they want to earn the trust of customers.
Disclaimer: Green Earth Blockchain Token (GEBT) is a utility token for the operation of the Green Earth Blockchain project. GEBT tokens do not represent any asset or security, and there are no guarantees of any kind regarding the price appreciation of the token.
About Green Earth Blockchain
Green Earth Blockchain aims to bring transparency into the global food supply chain and other natural resources, and create a global platform to authenticate and reward all genuine participants involved in food and natural resources. Green Earth Blockchain Token (GEBT) is the instrument of change, and the token will support honest food producers and promote them nationally and internationally. GEBT tokens will be used to reward millions of users worldwide for their participation. Green Earth Blockchain aims to be the benchmark for authenticity based on transparency. To learn more, please visit www.greenearth.ai and follow @greenearth_ai on Twitter.
SOURCE: Green Earth Blockchain Ltd.
CONTACT: [email protected]