IIT Madras is offering research fellowships in AI and Data Science, stipend of Rs 40000/month
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has invited applications for a research fellowship of up to two years in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Science. The scholarship called post-baccalaureate scholarship is offered by the Robert Bosch Center for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBCDSAI), a unit of IIT Madras.
Things to know:
- Candidates with a four-year graduate degree or a postgraduate degree can apply for the scholarship.
- This is a two-year research fellowship in AI and data science.
- The scholarship will be offered by the Robert Bosch Center for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBCDSAI) at IIT Madras.
- A stipend starting from Rs 40,000 per month will be paid to selected candidates based on their experience and qualifications.
- The renewal of the scholarship depends on the performance of the candidate, which will be reviewed by a committee.
- The candidate must be under the age of 27 on March 31, 2022.
- Fellows are free to apply for a doctoral program, but if they decide to resign before the end of the term, one month’s notice must be submitted.
- The application form must be submitted no later than April 30, 2022.
How to register?
- To apply for this scholarship, applicants must complete this Google form.
- Fill in all personal details and degrees.
- Applicants must provide a choice of 3 RBCDSAI faculty members with whom they wish to work.
- Applicants are also required to write a brief statement of purpose expressing their purpose and motivation to work at RBCDSAI, IIT Madras.
- Candidates are also required to mention the research areas they wish to work on.
- Provide a link to the candidate’s resume uploaded to any cloud storage.