Industrial Blockchain Technology Market Size Worth $1.3 Billion by 2031, TMR Study
- A steady increase in funding and multiple deals in blockchain start-ups are likely to help companies develop blockchain services and solutions that are expected to drive the global market
- The demand for private blockchain technology is expected to increase as more companies implement private blockchain technologies to protect and accelerate the transfer of sensitive data
WILMINGTON, Del., September 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — In 2021, the value of the global industrial blockchain technology market was $3.80 billion. The global market is expected to grow at 80.3% CAGR during the forecast period, 2022 to 2031. By 2031, the global market industrial blockchain technology market is likely to affect US$1.3,000,000. The numerous advantages offered by blockchain technology exert a favorable influence on the global industrial blockchain technology market. The deployment of industry-specific blockchain technology is expected to overcome typical constraints, including access to distribution channels and product differentiation, which should present growth opportunities for leading blockchain technology companies.
Additionally, blockchain industry applications in supply chain, industry 4.0, energy industry, and automotive industry are expected to be driven by the growing trend of digital transformation in all industries. sectors. There has been an increasing use of blockchain technology solutions for industries including the financial industry. It is mainly due to the growing use of cloud services in transaction and payment processes globally.
Due to their well-established financial and banking insurance sectors, countries like the UK and the US hold a disproportionate share of the global market. Moreover, the use of the enterprise blockchain platform guarantees data reliability and provides undeniable security to improve internal procedures. Additionally, recent developments in blockchain technology, such as the emergence of blockchain as a service and the metaverse, as well as the growing acceptance of non-fungible tokens (NFTs), are expected to boost the global market.
Request a sample report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=85099
Key Findings of the Market Report
- Investors are more likely to invest in blockchain technology now that cryptocurrencies are legalized. Moreover, it should motivate market players to work harder to improve their services to stand out from the competition. The industry is also growing as blockchain technology is increasingly used in business applications including digital ID, payments, smart contracts, and exchanges. Blockchain technology in the manufacturing industry is also expected to gain traction in the near future.
- Over the past three to four years, blockchain technology has grown in popularity in a variety of applications. The use of blockchain technology is also driven by growing consumer and institutional demand for cryptocurrencies. As a result, a number of startups have sprung up and are working on developing blockchain technology solutions.
- The increase in the number of projects is mainly attributable to the advantages offered by platforms and blockchain as a service, such as improved efficiency, greater transparency and a diversified technological offer in many end-user sectors. . This is expected to accelerate the use of the blockchain industry at a high rate in developing countries in the coming years.
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=85099
Global Industrial Blockchain Technology Market: Growth Drivers
- Due to the increasing use of blockchain technologies by different companies in the region, North America is expected to hold a major market share for industrial blockchain technology in the coming years.
Global Industrial Blockchain Technology Market: Key Players
Some of the major players in the market are
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Ernst & Young Global Limited
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=85099
Global Industrial Blockchain Technology Market: Segmentation
size of the company
- Smart contracts
- Numeric identity
- Supply chain management
- Health care
- Travel, Transport & Logistics
- Media and entertainment
Research reports on computing and telecommunications
data center rack market– The Data Center Rack Market is expected to reach $13.52 billion end of 2031
data center cooling market– The data center cooling market is expected to reach $45.49 billion end of 2031
Retail Analytics Market– The retail analytics market is expected to exceed the value of US$122.08 billion end of 2031
edge computing market– The Edge Computing market is expected to reach $161.66 billion end of 2031
Cloud Workload Protection Platform [CWPP] Market– The global Cloud Workload Protection Platform (CWPP) market is estimated to exceed the value of $22 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of around 25% over the forecast period
Telecommunications market– The telecommunications market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% from 2020 to 2030
artificial intelligence market– The Artificial Intelligence market is expected to grow at an explosive CAGR of 29% during the assessment period.
Managed Security Services Market– The managed security services market is expected to reach US$53.22 billion by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2022 to 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United Statesis a global market research company providing personalized research and consulting services. TMR provides detailed information on the factors driving the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities in various segments based on source, application, sales channel, and end use that will drive market growth over the next 9 years.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Office 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States
UNITED STATES – Canada toll-free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research
Comments are closed.